Thursday 21 August 2014

Game of Thrones

No other TV theme tune fills people with excitement more than Game of Thrones. I didn't start watching Game of Thrones until it was already well into season 2 and I'm glad I did. I wasn't avoiding it or anything, just don't watch traditional TV much though I do watch a lot of TV shows. The newer episodes are better I'd say, showing more of the magic and fights than the first couple of seasons. The show does look cool as hell. The bad guys in this are awesome too, especially Joffrey Baratheon. Jack Gleeson is a fantastic actor, the fact that we all hate that adorable Little Boy (that was the character's name) in Batman Begins is proof of that.


My favourite characters are the same as the masses, Tyrion Lannister played by that modern acting great Peter Dinklage.


And Arya Stark played by the amazing Maisie Williams.


The mythical beings look great too, the Dragons are some of the best looking dragons in TV and movies.


The White Walkers are pretty awesome too, love the way they look like petrified corpses and their weapons look like they are made from ice.


One of my favourite thing is the giants and I hope we see more of them next season.


There's just so much that's cool with this show, you should at least give it a shot if you haven't seen it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment