Thursday 21 August 2014

The Women of Game of Thrones

I decided to do a separate post for the women of Game of Thrones since adding it to the Game of Thrones post would have made it massive. I'm also just doing my favourites as there's so many hot women in Game of Thrones this would be a massive post if I don't them all.

Emilia Clarke is fantastic looking, she looks flawless, she wouldn't look out of place playing an elf.


Nathalie Emmanuel is lovely and my personal favourite, she's had my attention since she was in Hollyoaks so it was a personal highlight seeing her naked.


Natalie Dormer is gorgeous, not many people look hotter than her when she's rocking an old school look.


Ellie Kendrick is cute as hell, I noticed her first in Being Human and was actually quite chuffed when she showed up in this.


Gemma Whelan is a great looking woman, she's also a hell of a funny comedian which I only found out after seeing her in Game of Thrones. I've always had a thing for funny women.


Hannah Murray quite cute too, as I've said in the past she's had my attention since Skins.


Rose Leslie is a gorgeous Scottish actress, she looks pretty damn fit.


Sophie Turner is another very beautiful red head, she has a very lovely face.


No comments:

Post a Comment