Sunday 12 October 2014

300: Rise of An Empire

Seeing the adverts for this I was a bit wary of watching this because of the lack of Spartans. I was pleasantly surprised after watching it though. Loved the blue in place of the red, I think more people should have worn it though. I also loved the continued realism when it came to the killing. It was also pretty cool seeing more of the story from the Persian point of view.


One of my favourite things about this movie is the death face paint some of the soldiers wear in the last battle in the movie, including one of my favourite actors Jack O'Connell as rookie soldier Calisto.


Sullivan Stapleton also looks pretty cool in this as the extremely skilled warrior Themistocles, he basically looks like one of the 300 but with a blue cape.


My favourite thing about this movie is Eva Green for sure, the woman is always fantastic in her roles and she is soooo damn hot. Her character of Artemisia is just as hot as Eva Green is in real life plus she is as cool as she is ruthless.


Love both Artemesia's armour and the armour of the Immortals in this movie.


Another treat for the eyes is the return of one of my favourite sexy people as well as one of my favourite actresses, Lena Headey as the more-bad-ass-than-before Queen Gorgo.


So far this has been my favourite film of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment