Wednesday 6 August 2014

Some Girls


It took me until near the end of the second series to start watching this show as I was wary about it being a comedy made by the BBC. They have a history of disappointing me, don't know how many people would agree. I decided one night to give the show a go as there was nothing on and I've now seen both seasons a few times. It was described as The Inbetweeners with girls and to start with I was like bullsh*t but it actually is and, in my opinion, it's just as good. The four main characters are quite similar too; there's the smart one that narrates the show and acts all weird with members of the opposite sex (Viva). Then there's the one that talks a lot of crap and is always saying inappropriate and dirty stuff (Holli), the one that's so dumb you wonder how they remember to go to school at all (Amber) and the awkward one with a bad temper that storms off a lot (Saz). The supporting characters are all pretty good too, especially Rocky and Jamie.


The exceptionally beautiful and talented Adelayo Adedayo plays Viva, I love how she wears big boots all the time.


Natasha Jonas plays Holli, who's pretty scary in a cool way. She's like a sexy chav.


Alice Felgate plays Amber. She really has this role down which is impressive considering she's not even remotely like this character in other roles.


The very pretty Mandeep Dhillon plays Saz who is my favourite character for the same reason Simon is my favourite character in The Inbetweeners. The faces she pulls and her aggressive sarcasm.


Filming has literally just started on season 3 and that makes me excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment