Tuesday 14 October 2014

Amy Dumas

Amy Dumas is better known as Lita from the WWE. She's one hot woman and she was one of the first alternative styled woman that I noticed as well as amongst my first crushes in general. She's probably the reason I love a girl in baggy jeans and a tight top and she's probably also the original reason I love girls with bright coloured hair.


She was also the first female wrestler I remember loving watching fight. As far as I can remember she was amongst the first attractive Divas to go toe to toe with the men, spending a lot of time kicking their asses. For a while, before I stopped watching the WWE in the early 00s, Lita was the main then only reason I watched the show. I then stopped watching it all together until late 2013, just in time to see her inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.


Amy Dumas was also the lead singer of a pretty decent punk band called The Luchagors. They only released one self titled album and they played their last show early in 2014. I think I might find her more attractive now than I did 13 years ago and I found her very attractive back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment