Tuesday 2 September 2014

Suburgatory

When I first saw this advertised I though "that's not for me" but I gave it a shot thanks to the main girl in it being super hot. After watching the first episode I was hooked, the way they take the piss out of 'normal' conformist types and the annoyingly over the top anti-conformists (those that try so hard to be different that they all end up looking exactly the same and just become a stereotype) is perfection.


I mentioned that the main girl is hot and she ain't half hot, Jane Levy is close to perfect and the style of her character, Tessa, is very attractive.

This girl is flawless.
Jeremy Sisto is awesome in this as George, he comes across as such a good father to Tessa and a pretty cool guy even if his daughter doesn't think so. He's definitely the type of guy you could have a pint with.


George's eccentric best friend Noah is played by one of my all time favourite actors, Alan Tudyk. He appears to be a normal (at least to start with) who has been able to blend in with suburban life.


Another character that has great chemistry with George is Dallas (Cheryl Hines). Not only is she hot and looks like one of the Real Housewives she also comes off as much wiser than she looks. She's the main person in the show that gives advice to everyone and most of the time it's good advice.


Dallas's daughter Dalia is another awesome character, behind those big pretty eyes and expressionless face lies the mind of an evil genius. She's one of my favourite characters in TV at the moment.


Allie Grant is one of the best looking girls I've ever seen which is ironic as she plays Tessa's 'ugly' friend Lisa. It's more her cloths that are ugly than her. She's also in serious need of some therapy I think, so is her whole family to be honest although Ryan is more thick than crazy.


The absolutely stunning Malin Ã…kerman plays Tessa's mum. She's not in it often or long but how good she looks in the show and in general is enough to mention her.


This show looks like it's made for girls but I think it's great.


No comments:

Post a Comment