Tuesday 9 September 2014

Knights of the Old Republic

I've recently just started playing Knights of the Old Republic for the first time, just last week in fact. It sure is a good game although the graphics are very dated it still looks fantastic, especially the character design. A lot of the outfits would never be considered cool looking though, but the same could be said for the Star Wars movies. It's the PC version I'm playing in case you're wondering. It amazes me a little that there was a game that big for a console back in 2003. Although it is a science fiction game by BioWare and everyone says it's like mass effect it felt more like Dragon Age to me and that's a good thing 'cause dragon age is one of my favourite games. I love the game play, I love the way it lets you plan a battle before it happens and that it's not just a hack and slash or shooter. I also love a good character customization feature. The only complaint I have about this game is my own fault, forgetting to save and dying cause I've just ran into a fight and ending up loosing an hour or so of gameplay.


I mentioned that a lot of the armour and outfits look dumb but that's only with the good guys, same with the movies. The bad guys in the Star Wars games, movie and TV shows always look cool as feck and pretty bad-ass (well most of them). The antagonist in this is no exception, probably one of the coolest looking Sith, Darth Malak.


No comments:

Post a Comment