Tuesday 9 September 2014

Ali Larter

Are we sure Ali Larter isn't a vampire or some eternal being cause she still looks as flawless now as she always has. I mean she's 38 and even without makeup she still looks like she's in her mid 20s at most. She's also a pretty decent actress, though her looks have had her type cast as 'sexy lady' she obviously is perfect for these roles but we know she's pretty cool too. I first noticed her in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back where she was Chrissy, the hottest of the four terrorist girls.


Most people would know her as the super strong and super psycho (but also super sexy) Niki from Heroes. Around about the same time she was also in two Resident Evil movies, Extinction and Afterlife where she played Claire Redfield. She made Mila Jovovich look less attractive, (not bad just less attractive) I mean Mila Jovovich for fuck sake, the woman looks good in a paper towel and half bald that's how attractive Ali Larter is.


I haven't seen anything she's been in since Resident Evil: Afterlife though. The latest thing she's been in is a TV show called Legends, staring Sean Bean, I think I'll give this a watch soon, looks good. She's also due to star in a horror movie in 2015 called The Diabolical. The plot summary on imdb makes it look like it's gonna be a bit different from all the other horrors out the now. It makes me want to see it and I'm not a big fan of modern horror.


No comments:

Post a Comment