Thursday 11 September 2014

Alyssa Milano

I don't know a guy that was 'alternative' in the late 90s/ early 00s that didn't have a crush on Alyssa Milano. It was probably because of Phoebe in Charmed having a rebellious and rock chick vibe to her, in the early episodes anyway. It could also have been thanks to her part in Embrace of the Vampire, a not too bad sexualised vampire movie. I've also just noticed that she was in Double Dragon as Marian, I was only around 11 when I seen this movie and can't remember anything about it. I have to watch it again.


Alyssa Milano was pretty awesome in My Name Is Earl. She appeared in 10 episodes between 2007 and 2008 as Billie, one of Earl's love interests. For me she was one of the highlights of the show.

A little trivia for you, she is also the voice of Aimee Brenner in the DC Showcase series, Poison Ivy in Young Justice and Dr. Ilyssa Selwyn in the Ghostbusters Video Game.


If you are wondering, she is still extremely hot today. Check out Hall Pass and Mistresses for example. I don't know why but I still get a bit of a cool, rocky vibe off of her today.


No comments:

Post a Comment