Wednesday 10 September 2014

Alyson Hannigan

Alyson Hannigan is one of my favourite women in  TV and film. She's a great actress and has always looked great. I remember her first in My Stepmother Is an Alien, I first seen this movie when I was quite young so I didn't notice her in that way back then. The first time I noticed her in a 'she's lovely' way was Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I've always had a thing for nerdy girls and always had a thing for redheads, especially when I was a teenager. I think most alternative people that liked Buffy had a thing for Willow and we were all pleased when she gothed up as a vampire. I haven't a clue if I've seen any her other work between My Stepmother Is an Alien and Buffy. it's possible I have as I've seen more movies than I can remember.


She looked cute as hell in American Pie too, loved her in her band camp uniform. I remember at the time it was a shock and hilarious hearing Willow saying pussy, I think I spat my drink out at the time. Her role as Michelle, however, did cement her as one of my top famous girls I crush on. Unfortunately I think her role in American Pie led to that awful Date Movie but we'll just pretend that never happened.


More recently she's went from super cute (to be honest she still has a cuteness to her) to a super sexy, hot as hell milf. She really has. She's one of those women that have gotten much hotter with age. She looks gorgeous as Lily in How I Met You're Mother and reprising her role as Michelle in American Reunion. It is, though, as herself she shines, the way this woman looks at award ceremonies and premiers would have me walking into shit from being captivated by her.


No comments:

Post a Comment