Friday 15 August 2014

The King of Queens


The King of Queens is one of my favourite shows of all time, I don't think I seen it until after the show had finished. I discovered it early in the morning on Comedy Central a few years ago before going out to work and I have been hooked ever since. Just like fans of Friends I've seen every episode of this show several times. I just love the characters and the humor plus I can relate to Doug to an extent. I still laugh out loud watching this show, Kevin James, Jerry Stiller, Leah Remini, Victor Williams, Patton Oswalt and Gary Valentine are fantastic in it and they are all amongst my favourite actors thanks to this show.


You know this is coming; how hot is Leah Remini as Carrie? I mean holy crap that woman is sexy. Well done Doug.


The show is still repeated non-stop on Comedy Central.


No comments:

Post a Comment