Tuesday 12 August 2014

Virtually Famous


This show is pretty great, I didn't start watching it until it was already three episodes in. To be honest I was avoiding it because it seemed like Viral Tap which, lets be honest, is one of the worst shows ever. Not even being hosted by the gorgeous Caroline Flack could save it. Virtually Famous however, is pretty damn good. It's hosted by Kevin McHale who is really good even if he is in Glee. The team captains are two of my favourite people: the girl from Outnumbered (Seann Walsh) who is one of the best comedians in recent years and the legend Chris Stark who I've listened to on BBC Radio 1 for so long it's like seeing a mate on telly.


This show also gave me the image of Jameela Jamil holding and playing with a rubber penis which I wont show here because I'm trying to keep this as clean as I can. Here's a picture of her looking lovely instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment