Tuesday 25 November 2014

Top 5 Favourite Female Comedians

This list can be taken both as a hot list and as a list of the female comedians I find funniest as both lists turn out to be in the same order. These girls have me glued to the screen every show they do both through their routine and their pretty faces. I'm weird in the way that -unlike most men- I get really attracted to a funny woman.

5. Nina Conti,
Nina Conti is a ventriloquist from London and she's one hell of a looker. I love how shy she seems when she doesn't have a puppet in her hands. The first time I seen her was on Russell Howard's Good News with Granny but Monk is so much better.


4. Katherine Ryan,
Katherine Ryan is a very funny Canadian comedian the lives in London. I love her in a skater dress, she looks cute as hell. She's a regular on panel shows. The first time I seen her was on QI and I've been looking out for ever since, even watching shows I don't normally care about because I've seen her name in the description.


3. Shappi Khorsandi,
Shappi Khorsandi is one of the best comedians around at the moment. She's another London based comedian. She's been one of  my favourite female comedians the longest and I've been watching her stand-up since 2008. I've even stopped for longer than anyone should on Loose Women because I've spotted her on it.


2. Andi Osho,
Until a couple of weeks ago Andi Osho was my number one, she's bloody gorgeous and hilarious. It wasn't long after I discovered Shappi Khorsandi that I first seen Andi Osho on Mock the Week. As with Shappi Khorsandi and Katherine Ryan, I like to keep an eye out for Andi Osho in TV shows.


1. Aisling Bea,
I don't know that much about Aisling Bea yet as I seen her for the first time on 8 Out of 10 Cats just two weeks ago. I do know however that she is a classic Irish beauty and every time she spoke she had me laughing out loud. I'll definitely be looking out for her in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment