Tuesday 25 November 2014

Shadow of Mordor



This game is fantastic. I love the way the game starts. To start with it's annoyingly hard but once you get used to the combat it's non-stop fun. Even dying isn't annoying. As for the combat it's pretty fun, it's not a fluid as Assassin's Creed or the Arkham series but it's still pretty fun and looks amazing once you get a good rhythm going.  I thought the pauses while a captain was introduced to you would get old fast but it hasn't annoyed me yet.


I started off playing with Talion's default outfit but changed to the Dark Ranger outfit. It's extremely cool and fits with the character I think.


The wraith aspect, Celebrimbor is cool as hell too. I love the way he looks, it's no wonder why the orcs are terrified of him. I also love how the orcs run away from you even early on in the game.


Then we have the enemies themselves. The massive variety of orcs is amazing and the nemesis system works so well. The three main antagonists are amazing too, they look pretty bad-ass.

The Hammer, The Hand, The Tower
I'm having a lot of fun playing this massive game and you will too if you like games like Assassin's Creed or if you're a fan of the Lord of the Rings.


No comments:

Post a Comment