Monday 24 November 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy


This movie is a lot of fun. If you don't have fun watching this movie then I'd question your sanity, I really don't know what my favourite Marvel movie is now but this would be a major contender. I didn't know much about these guys before this movie. I had only read two comics before from the 80s maybe 90s: The Incredible Hulk vs Drax the Destroyer and Warlock and the Infinity Watch which was another team that had Drax and Gamora in it.


Chris Pratt is amazing as Star Lord and the costume is cool as hell.


Zoe Saldana is also amazing in this and she proves once again that not only is she hot in all colours she is also the go to woman for action in modern cinema.


The bad guys in this are pretty damn cool too Ronan the Accuser played by Lee Pace looks just like he does in the comics. He's such a bad-ass antagonist.


Personally my favourite thing about this movie is Nebula, the way that woman looks is incredible.


Nebula looks pretty amazing in a different way without the makeup on too as she's played by Scotland's best looking export Karen Gillan.


This is definitely one to watch for Marvel fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment