Sunday 26 October 2014

The Walking Dead


I love this show, it's probably one of my favourites of all time, the first few episodes are amongst the best TV has to offer. Yes the fact they finish seasons on cliffhangers fills me with rage (it's the only reason I don't watch some shows). I put up with it on this show though as I love the whole feel of the series. Even the bits where nothing happens, love seeing one or two people just walking down deserted streets. This show does isolation just as well as it does chaos and conflict. Love most of the characters too, yes they've killed off a few of my favourites but they have killed off all of the most annoying characters too.


Obviously the zombies are a big part of this show and they are some of the best zombies ever seen, especially on TV. I love how as the seasons go on the zombies are more decayed.


I'd recommend this if you haven't watched it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment