Tuesday 9 September 2014

Empire Records

Empire Records is one of my favourite comedy movies. It was pretty underrated when I was younger but now it has the cult following that it's always deserved. I didn't know of it until round about 2005ish. I remember back then I only knew two other people that knew of this movies existence never mind liked it. It's your typical teen movie, with music and dancing, a rebellious girl and an idiot boy (amongst other teenage stereotypes) trying to raise money to save an indie hangout and stick it to the man. It's a proper fun movie.


There's three super hot women in this too. Liv Tyler is Corey, a super hot and super smart chick that seems a bit too focused on one of the guys in the store.


Then there's (in my opinion) the sexy voiced Renée Zellweger who's always had a lovely smile. She plays your typical slutty blonde who's secretly very self conscious. She looks bloody fantastic in this by the way.


My favourite witch-lawyer is in this too and still looks pretty hot with no hair and being an over-the-top attention seeking rebel, Robin Tunney. Man she's got a pretty face.


If you've seen it then you probably love the shop lifter scene (I know I do), if you haven't and you like cult comedies like PCU and Clerks then you should give this a watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment