Sunday 21 December 2014

Top 5 Christmas Songs

I thought I'd do some Christmas stuff since tis the season. This is my top 5 Christmas songs.

5. The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't let the Bells End)


Not only are the guitar solos spot on the song is actually pretty good for a Christmas song, it's classic Darkness. Plus they've got everyone from a choir to your gran singing "bell-end" over and over.

4. Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry


This has a great festive sound to it and I love songs that tell stories of war and historical events.

3. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time


This song is great for Christmas it really gets you in the mood for the season.

2. Slade - Merry Christmas Everyone


I've always loved the sound of this band and this song always triggers memories of a ten year old me playing air guitar and power sliding in my Gran's living room.

1. The Pogues Featuring Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York


To be honest I wanted to be a bit different and not make this my number one but it sounds so good. Even without the lyrics the song is a beautiful piece of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment