Tuesday 16 September 2014

Keisha Buchanan

Keisha Buchanan is one of the founding members of British pop group Sugababes. Keisha was always my favourite from day one. A mix of her voice and looks helped with that. She has a cute as hell face and a smoking hot body which she isn't scared to show off. She is probably the glue that held Sugababes together as they continued to loose more and more fans after she left, me included. Kinda makes you feel bad for Heidi. I could certainly watch this woman perform for hours.


One of the things I love most about Sugababes is their style. They basically introduced a more rocky style into the mainstream, not only with their music but with their clothing and attitude too. Keisha looks fantastic in leather. As I said I love her voice too, it's epic and made the Sugababes song as good as they were, which is probably why I've not heard of them since she left. She's also released some solo stuff.


Currently she is in a new pop group with the other founding members of Sugababes, Mutya Buena and Siobhán Donaghy called Mutya Keisha Siobhan or MKS. They are pretty good as well, They impressed me a lot more than I was expecting. It's good that Keisha is still in the public eye after leaving Sugababes as I'd be annoyed not being able to see any new images of her. I also think leaving the Sugababes was the right decision because it seemed like that new girl was starting to take over and too much was changing about the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment