Saturday 6 September 2014

Ali Bastian

Ali Bastian was one of my favourite girls of Hollyoaks that just narrowly missed out on my top 5. She is a hell of a gorgeous girl, famous in the lads mags world for her shapely legs. She's another woman that looks much hotter now than 10 years ago. She is most famous for playing Becca in Hollyoaks, a teacher who had sex with one of her students.


She also played PC Sally Armstrong in The Bill which I loved, never really watched The Bill but I do love a woman in uniform.


Bastian still acts today and has appeared in a few TV shows. She also played Dani in 2012's Strippers vs Werewolves. I haven't seen it yet cause it looks a bit shit. I do like the look of the werewolves though and might give it a watch thanks to Ali Bastian being in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment