Friday 22 August 2014

Gavin and Stacey


As with most TV shows I didn't see this until it was long off the air. I'm glad I have seen it now, it's a fun show and it's very well written, Ruth Jones and James Corden are fantastic writers and great comedic actors. Most of the characters seem to be quite mental and I love how Gavin's face tends to reflect the thoughts of the audience when people say or do weird thing. I don't know if it was on purpose, it would be pretty genius if it was. Rob Brydon still makes me laugh out loud as Bryn every time I re-watch this.


Joanna Page is lush and is pretty cute as Stacey.


Julia Davis plays a hot older woman that's friends with Gavin's family and she's a hot older woman in real life too.


The highlight of this show for me is Sheridan Smith and not just because she's mega hot but because she's bloody hilarious as Smithy's sister Rudi.


It's a good bit of telly this.


No comments:

Post a Comment