Monday 5 May 2014

It has to start somewhere...

I keep getting told that I need to start a blog because I'm interesting and funny (I find myself hilarious). I guess I'll find out if other people agree if I can be arsed to do this more than a week.

I'll try and be interesting but just in case I'm not I'll also post pictures of pretty girls ;-)

I'll start with the girl that's currently at the top if my hottest celebrities list ; Zooey Deschanel

Isn't she just lovely.

Zooey's been on my radar since Almost Famous and is one of a group of girls that really stands out to me due to them being smart and funny as well as pretty. I also love New Girl which is one of the many things people I know used to be surprised about. Now they are accustomed to my weird mix of likes.

I have no idea of blog etiquette or even if there is any so I'm just gonna end this post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment