Thursday 22 January 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

This movie wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be but it's also not even close to being as bad as the media have said it is. I mean I've already seen it 3 or 4 times. Yes the bad guys might have been disappointing (which is a shame cause I love William Fichtner) but the turtles and Splinter were perfect. Especially the scene with the turtles going through the sewers, it was spot on.


They way they look is amazing too, they made them look more realistic and bad-ass but managed to keep true to the 80s cartoon. My favourite from the movie is my favourite from the cartoons too. Leonardo.


I know Megan Fox isn't the best at acting but she's tolerable and she sure is stunning.


This movie was fun and unless you're one of those nerd-rage types then it's easy to sit and enjoy. I think they under-used Whoopi Goldberg though, why have a great such as her in your movie for two very short boring and unnecessary scenes, it doesn't make sense to me. Anyway, a lot of people say this movie is bad and they're wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment