Thursday 22 January 2015

Diana Vickers

Now I know I've done Diana Vickers before but that was back when I just started this and it was crap; one line and a picture. If any post I've done needs re-doing its that one because it doesn't show how much of a fan I am of hers. It's not just that she's gorgeous, she's beautiful for sure, she's also multi talented and not just in the arts but also as a fashion designer with a range of clothes with very.co.uk. It would seem The X Factor is good for something after all.


It also turns out that she's a pretty decent actress too, appearing in movies and a TV show called Give Out Girls where she was one of the highlights of the show as super-sweet and naive Gemma.


As for what she's most famous for: music. She's pretty damn good at it and it's a good thing she didn't win The X Factor as most people that do, despite how good they actually are, fade into obscurity around a year after the show. Most people that became famous and successful after The X Factor are the finalists that didn't make it all the way. I quite like her pop-rock style though more recent songs have more of an alternative pop feel.


My favourite song? Once of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment