Saturday 24 January 2015

Lateysha Grace

I must make a bit of a confession here. I've watched a reality TV show voluntarily, The Valleys (Jersey Shore in Wales). I know it's bad but the only reason I did was because of Lateysha Grace. She's a lovely looking woman and I find her style very attractive. She say's she looks like BeyoncĂ© but I think she's much better looking.


The reason I started liking her in the first place if thanks to a late night session of channel surfing. I stopped on The Valleys cause I liked the look of her and watched the first couple of seasons after that. I did notice though that the adverts for the show put her across as a dumb selfish woman that screamed a lot whereas in the actual show she came across as one of the smartest in the group and one of the nicest, spending a lot of time on the show looking out for and comforting the other girls in the house.


Outside of the show she's done quite a bit of modeling and has released a song with D-Jukes. It's not the best song in the world but there's a lot worse out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment