Sunday 25 January 2015

Halo Reach


I must admit I was never the biggest fan of Halo, I mean the first one I played was ODST and that got me into it, after that I played 3 and then Reach and I loved Reach, it's definitely the best in the series as far as I'm concerned. Love the concept of it, the planet of Reach is loosing a battle with the
Covenant and Nobel team are going on a suicide mission to take as many of them with them as possible. Loved seeing more Spartans in this, would be cool if Halo done more of this, maybe a prequel. I mean they must have had to breed the Spartans for some reason.


If you haven't got into Halo yet you should, the story is fantastic and if you can't be arsed at least play this one. The multi-player is fun too but just like Call of Duty it's full of enraged, racist children that hate your mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment