Sunday 25 January 2015

Fringe


Fringe is definitely one of my favourite shows involving weird stuff. Love the whole idea of monsters and stuff coming through from another dimension or being created in labs. The show looks amazing too, very gritty.


I love Anna Torv's character in the show, I like me a FBI agent that means business and I've always had a bit of a thing for women dressed for business.


I also love Jasika Nicole's character, Astrid. She's such an angel for putting up with Walter's corpses and other gross experiments. She's also very pretty.


Talking about Walter, he's by far the best character in the show. John Noble does such a fine job portraying him that he has me on an emotional roller coaster. Walter suffers from a few mental disorders and is quite child-like. He provides a lot of comedy on the show as a result of being child-like so when he's genuinely upset about something it has you all upset too. Watching Walter is like watching a child.


I do love this show, it's probably one of the best shows of it's kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment