Sunday 21 December 2014

Top 5 ICW Fierce Females

Since I've done a post on the male ICW wrestlers and one on the WWE Divas I thought I might do one on the female ICW wrestlers. They are much hotter than the Divas after all and infinitely more bad-ass than they are.

5. Viper,
Viper's so pretty and sweet looking that you'd never expect her to be into kicking ass but she is and she does it well. Being billed as the most powerful female wrestler in the company she sure as hell shows it with her very impressive slams. I want one of her "death by snu snu" shirts.


4. Courtney,
I do love a stunning character with a bubbly personality and from what I've seen of Courtney so far she fits that style perfectly. She's one hell of a beautiful woman and her in-ring skills are impressive. She's a great wrestler that uses plenty of epic moves using her legs.


3. Kay Lee Ray,
Kay Lee is one of the most recognizable faces of ICW even before appearing on TNA and with good reason. She's very cute and likeable and a fan favourite. She has a very impressive core strength for someone of her build and her speed and agility seem to be matched by no one. It's hard to take your eyes off her when she builds up momentum.


2. Carmel,
Carmel is supposed to be a baddie and disliked by the crowd but a lot of people like her, me included. She sure can hold a crowd like no one else. She's pretty hot in a scary kinda way and she's one of the most impressive wrestlers in the ICW roster. Like Kay Lee Ray she has an impressive amount of core strength. She shows the most aggression I've seen from the female wrestlers and her skills are awesome. As far as I've seen she's the best at standing grapples and slams.


1. Nikki Storm
As far as I can tell this is an unpopular choice but... Nikki Storm is my favourite for a few reasons. She has an such an impressive physique and level of strength and is able to pull off the types of standing slams Carmel is capable of. She also has good speed and agility to match Kay Lee Ray and she is one hell of a technical wrestler. I also think she's quite cute despite her cocky character. All this is made more impressive knowing that she's only 5'1".


No comments:

Post a Comment