Sunday 12 October 2014

300

I decided to watch 300 again after watching 300: Rise of An Empire and even though the effects are not as good it still looks fantastic. The whole epicness of the 300 is portrayed perfectly and it still sends a shiver down my spine seeing the two armies clash for the first time. A feeling of pride comes over me every time I see the 300 Spartans stopping the thousand-odd Persians as if they ran into a solid wall.


To be honest I would prefer if the Greeks wore more armour, not for accuracy but because I love some good armour. They still look pretty cool though.


Another awesome thing about this movie is Lena Headey, not only is she very hot, she's also pretty bad-ass. There's something pretty metal about Lena Headey in general and the same could be said about most of her famous characters, Queen Gorgo included.


I know she's just in it for a few minutes but I think it's worth mentioning how hot model Kelly Craig is as the oracle girl. That scene looks beautiful and is done so well.



I've always loved the way the Persians look in this, I especially love the giant size of Xerxes. I've always loved giants in movies.


Talking about giants, the 'Uber-Immortal' is pretty cool too as are the standard size Immortals.


I'm gonna go watch this again actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment